An exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven individual to join our clients award winning, energetic and experienced lettings team in Bradley Stoke.
As a Co-ordinator within their established lettings team, the requirement is for someone who is organised, efficient, and able to work independently but also as part of a team.
The role mainly focuses on progression of tenancy applications, Right to Rent checks and the renewal of tenancy contracts liaising with applicants, tenants and property owners.
Essential Skills for this role:
• Property administration experience or experience of dealing with general public in face to face customer service role
• An analytical person who can communicate well with Landlords and Tenants - excellent written and verbal communication skills over all levels
• Ability to work closely with a team to ensure that you provide excellent customer service
• Strong organisational skills
• Quick learner who thrives on attention to detail
• Driven and a real desire for the team to succeed
• Ability to demonstrate initiative and self-motivation
• Well presented
• Genuine interest in property and people
• Enjoy a fast paced and high-volume workload Experience/Qualifications required:
• Previous property administration experience desirable
• Membership of MARLA or ARLA desirable but full training is available
For more information regarding this vacancy, please call us on 01242 228362.