A market leading and forward thinking Estate Agency firm in Bishopston are seeking a Sales Valuer to join their thriving office.
With a proven track record in a similar role, you will have the ability to win new business and be able to demonstrate leadership, tenacity and competitiveness along with a willingness/ability to drive the business forward.
The successful candidate will be expected to carry out all duties necessary to increase business, maintain the high standards of customer care as well as work well within the existing team.
You will also demonstrate the ability to expand and develop the role, have a good grasp and willingness to embrace new technologies and systems and add value to the office and company.
- Value and take instructions on properties for sale
- Ensure all office systems/service standards are adhered to
- Maintaining good working atmosphere
- Ability to maintain challenging workloads
- Ability to achieve targets
- Ability to work long hours
- Experience in Estate Agency Sale sat Valuer level essential
- Ability to work towards goals/targets, must be tenacious
- Excellent telephone manner
- Articulate and numeric
- Problem solver/quick thinker
- Must be well presented
- Ability to take a firm stance when required
- Diplomacy skills
- Good time-keeping skills
- IT literate
- Photography and photo editing experience.
- Experience with lead generation software
- Delivery of marketing and social media content.
- Experience with virtual meeting and valuation software.
Hours of work are 8.45am to 6.00pm Monday to Friday and every other Saturday with day taken in lieu during the week. You must have a full UK driving licence and own car.
For more details please call Carrianne on 01242 228362.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.