A great opportunity to join a reputable, award winning Independent firm in Bristol as a Part Time Sales Progressor.
The role involves working within a fast-paced sales environment and helping vendors with the legal and mortgage processes associated with their property purchase.
- Manage a large pipeline of property purchases
- Work closely with external solicitors and mortgage brokers
- Maintain regular client contact
- Be extremely organised when tracking and managing the sales progression pipeline
- Regularly report to company Directors
- Dealing with the progression of properties sold subject to contract
- Assisting in other aspects of the business when required
- General office administration
The ideal Candidate for the role
- Previous sales progression experience essential
- Knowledge of the legal process of purchasing a property
- An understanding of the mortgage application process
- Excellent organisational skills
- Confident and hard working
Working hours can be flexible but will revolve around a 2/3 day working week.
For more details please call us on 01242 228362.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.