Our client are a real estate private equity and investment firm with a focus on the Student Accommodation sector and the development of luxury residential and commercial properties.
They are currently looking for a Senior Project Manager to join their thriving team on a full time basis. The ideal candidate must be highly experienced and determined to pursue success.
Responsibilities of the role...
- Rental Income and Expenditure management - Logging of all income and expenditure from agent's monthly rental statements and ensuring all invoices comply with the Tenant and Landlord Act 1985
- Property management - Overseeing day-to-day cyclical and planned maintenance
- Compliance management - Overseeing and logging of safety testing certificates and manage any licencing applications and their renewals
- Utility management - Overseeing the utility usage, and ensuring the best prices are agreed
- Insurance management - Organise and manage property insurance policies
- Annual asset reporting - Annual asset reporting with recommendations to maximise value, rental income, energy efficiency and return on investment
- Tenancy document management - Ensuring the letting agent tenancy documents comply with company requirements and the tenant (and any guarantor) passes all checks
- Key management - Ensuring the keys are managed and securely kept
- Letting agent management - Appoint and/or manage of letting agent
- Periodic inspections - Carry out periodic property inspections (typically biannually for non-leased or non-operating assets)
- Valuation and Building Survey management - Overseeing Red Book valuations and building surveys by RICS qualified surveyors
- Cost reduction management - Streamline operations to reduce costs and increase rental income
- Marketing assistance - Assist in the marketing and letting of the asset to minimise void periods and maximise exposure
- Small works management - Tendering jobs to contractors, awarding, and managing the valuation stages
- Tenancy renewal management - Negotiate tenancy renewals and assist with rent arrears, deposit and tenancy disputes
- Rent reviews - Carry out annual rent reviews
- Ground rents and service charges management - Manage payments of service charges and ground rents
- Contact list and online logins management - Maintaining the company's contact list and online logins records
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
If you have tenacity, ambition and is experienced within the property sector on a similar role please contact AMR on 01242 228362.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We also specialise in recruiting Graduate Trainee Estate Agents for the Property industry.
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.