Branch Manager required to be responsible for managing the smooth running of the branch selling new build and off plan property.
The purpose of the role will be to ensure targets are met and generating new business in order to drive the business forward, demonstrating extensive knowledge of the property market in the North West area.
This is an exciting opportunity to be at the start of creating a new branch for an established property investment company with a proven track record.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Identify and secure exclusive off plan and new build stock for sale in North-West England. The role will be based in Manchester. Building on current relationships to create the pipeline of stock and creating new relationships with developers.
- Be an expert in the sales process which will include overseeing production of marketing materials, planning pipeline of communication, managing CRM and closing sales.
- Day to day management of the branch which will include the management of team members (initially one rising to an expected five). Setting team member objectives and managing their performance.
- Responsibility for the overall profitability of the branch, managing branch budgets and ensuring that company targets are met.
- Staff management including mentoring, coaching and review, motivating the team and new recruits, ensuring they receive the training and support they need to flourish in their career.
- Ensuring the business is fully compliant.
- Negotiating sales and leading the sales team.
- Generating new business (exclusive stock and generating ideas for new customer attraction).
- Running a profitable and well organised office providing an effective, efficient and professional estate agency service to customers.
- Ensuring high levels of professionalism and that the brand is adhered to.
- Leading by example and delegating tasks with the aim to exceed standards of performance and targets set.
- Optimising every opportunity to secure market appraisals, instructions, viewings, reservations, sales and mortgage introductions.
- Generating a great team spirit and encouraging and supporting the team to achieve their objectives and to enjoy their work.
- Liaising with the group company to utilise existing capability and identify ways to personalise processes to suit branch objectives.
- Generation of Data
- Capturing client/lead information through use of the CRM software.
- Any other administration needs required to support the role.
The ideal candidate:
- An experienced estate agent who is used to selling off plan/new build apartments to buyers and creating relationships with developers for stock.
- Estate Agency Management experience is essential.
- A proven track record in driving business levels forward, canvassing, valuing, and selling properties and generating new business.
- Demonstrable sales management experience.
- Proven experience managing, leading and mentoring a team
- Outstanding customer care / customer service experience
- Excellent industry and local knowledge
- IT literate (MS Office, internet, email systems)
- Driven, with a high degree of self-organisation
- Able to work under pressure
- Professional and positive attitude
- Motivational and enthusiastic.
- Able to generate new business in a target driven environment
- Initiative taking
For more details please call Carrianne on 01242 228362.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data