An independent Estate and Lettings agency in Swindon is now looking for someone with tones of experience, passion, drive and commitment to join their thriving team as a Branch Manager.
• Market and carry out valuations to grow the Sales business.
• Take responsibility for the entire sales operation within the branch.
• Carry out sales viewings and progress sales through to exchange and completion.
• Involve and steer the existing team to maximise Sales opportunities.
• Seek out and exploit new market opportunities and customers for the business.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required:
• Sales and Marketing Experience within the Property Market
• Experienced in maximising sales from existing customers
• Superb communication skills
• Highly presentable and able to build rapport quickly
• High degree of organisation to ensure all opportunities are followed up
• Able to work to clear targets and exceed expectation
Core Leadership Skills:
• Strategic thinker able to construct Marketing and Sales Plan and implement
• Independent and confident in making his/her own decisions
• Comfortable with risk and taking responsibility/ownership
• Ability to think on his/her feet and make business critical decisions quickly
• Positively seeks change
• High expectations of himself/herself and other members of the team
• Self-Motivated and goal oriented
• Creates relationships with customers and third-parties easily
• Innovative and actively seeks new opportunities
This is an exciting opportunity to join this forward thinking and driven property company where you can form a pivotal part of the team.
Salary is highly competitive and dependant on experience.
For more details call us on 01242 228362.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We also specialise in recruiting Graduate Trainee Estate Agents for the Property industry.
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.