An entrepreneurial team primarily based in Maidenhead are looking for a Branch Manager to join to join their expanding team.
Looking for somebody to embrace their values and be an ambassador for the company they are looking for an experienced individual to help drive their next phase of growth.
The role is incredibly challenging. As a fast-growing business that has both long and short term management, you are running a hotel across 50sq miles as well as a Lettings management business. You will be dealing with bookings, check-ins/out, compliance…. And every month the business will get bigger.
The Company want to ensure they have Happy Guests and Happy Clients. To do this we need to ensure guests are looked after and clients are getting the highest income (occupancy x rate - costs). This requires a number of things coming together, one without the other will mean they don’t achieve our aim.
- Ensure Properties are compliant & up to standard: Tasks are completed. The backlog is minimal. Maintenance requests achieve response times & are resolved.
- Bookings/Viewings: Enquiries achieve response times. Managed in line with principles. Liaise with Operations to ensure correct pricing, best rates achieved.
- Income & Outgoings are optimal and correct: Bookings and CRM correct. Invoices attached to properties, go through property reports monthly
- Clients & Guests get an fantastic experience: Build relationships, manage costs, create magical touchpoints
The ideal candidate will
- Feel you break the mould
- Align with the companies mission and values
- Be based in Berkshire / Surrey
- Have a driving license
- Be hands-on, have excellent attention to detail, able to resolve issues quickly and efficiently and constantly trying to improve processes and make them more efficient / are able to hack together solutions when processes are not fully developed
- Can clearly show experience running a branch that is fast paced
- Have experience in Lettings and Property Management
The Company have a diverse team which is continually growing. They care deeply about enabling a great culture that puts the team, clients and guests first. They celebrate their diverse backgrounds and pride themselves on a transparent, collaborative, respectful and driven culture.
For more details please call us on 01242 228362.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.