An exciting opportunity has arisen, with a highly respected and successful independent firm of estate agents, for an exceptional Branch Manager/Valuer.
As the ideal candidate you will already be at branch manager level or an experienced valuer ready to take the next step in your career. Have a proven track record of delivering results and have an excellent conversion rate. You must have a self driven approach and the desire to succeed.
The role in brief:
* Training, supervision and motivation of staff.
* Carry out market appraisals and listing property for sale.
* Assist senior staff members and supervise the sales team.
* Ensure branch targets are met
* Maintaining efficient day to day operation of the office.
These are just a few key responsibilities that are expected of the successful candidate.
In return my client offers a competitive basic salary of up to £25,000 with an OTE of up to £50,000 plus a car allowance.