My client is a well established Estate Agency in Bury St Edmunds. They have unrivalled knowledge and experience of the local market and have a reputation for being both honest and trustworthy.
They are looking for an Experienced Branch Manager who has experience in sales and Lettings.
Your duties will include:
- Managing the office daily
- Covering Sales and Lettings
- Reporting figures
- Increasing Brand awareness
- Attending valuations (sales and Lettings)
- Marketing properties
- Increasing market share
- Recruiting, training and managing staff
Core Leadership Skills
- Strategic thinker able to construct Marketing and Sales Plan and Implement
- Self motivated and goal orientated
- Creates relationships with customers and other members of the team
- Innovative and actively seeks new opportunities
Working week -
- 5 day week
- Monday - friday 9am - 6pm
- Saturdays 9.30-4 (1 saturday off a month)
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are looking for a new challenge with a leading Independent agency.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We recruit for the roles of: Branch Manager, Residential Sales Manager, Valuer, Lister, Senior Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Progressor, Country Homes Negotiator, Senior Lettings Negotiator Lettings Negotiator, Lettings Manager, Lettings Coordinator, Letting Administrator, Property Manager, Block Manager, Regional Manager, Regional Director, Area Manager, New Homes Sales Advisor, Land Finder, Land Buyer, Surveyor, Mortgage Advisor, Mortgage Consultant, Commercial Negotiator, New Homes Sales Consultant.
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £300 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.