Our client is a leading multi branch independent Estate Agency with a primary focus on Sales.
• Market and carry out valuations to grow the Sales business.
• Take responsibility for the entire sales operation within the branch.
• Carry out sales viewings and progress sales through to exchange and completion.
• Involve and steer the existing team to maximise Sales opportunities.
• Seek out and exploit new market opportunities and customers for the business.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required
• Sales and Marketing Experience within the Property Market
• Experienced in maximising sales from existing customers
• Superb communication skills
• Highly presentable and able to build rapport quickly
• High degree of organisation to ensure all opportunities are followed up
• Able to work to clear targets and exceed expectation
Core Leadership Skills
• Strategic thinker able to construct Marketing and Sales Plan and implement
• Independent and confident in making his/her own decisions
• Comfortable with risk and taking responsibility/ownership
• Ability to think on his/her feet and make business critical decisions quickly
• Positively seeks change
• High expectations of himself/herself and other members of the team
• Self-Motivated and goal oriented
• Creates relationships with customers and third-parties easily
• Innovative and actively seeks new opportunities
This is an exciting opportunity to join this forward thinking and driven property company where you can form a pivotal part of the team.
For more information regarding this vacancy please call me on 01242 228362.