Due to the promotion of the current Manager, we have a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join our successful team.
We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic and well-organized individual to lead this established Sales & Lettings branch.
You will be responsible for managing and leading a team of three sales and lettings staff to achieve targets and deliver the highest service levels to all of our customers. You oversee all aspects of the sales and lettings processes as well as dealing directly with more complicated issues, therefore a strong sales background is essential.
We offer a competitive basic salary with the opportunity of an attractive bonus structure as well as huge development and growth prospects.
You will be expected to;
· Create opportunities for new instructions by prospecting effectively and consistently
· Carry out valuations for sales and lettings
· Able to lead, motivate and inspire in professionalism and customer service
· Ability to adopt the business core values to manage / supervise the business vision and strategy within their team
· Enhanced communication skills to ensure engagement across the business
· Able to develop individuals to meet their potential
· Address under-performance through corrective measures
· Drive key business objectives through effective allocation of resources and enhanced time management
· Ability to drive Continuous Improvement initiatives across own work function
Candidates must have excellent communication skills, have a flexible approach and a positive can-do attitude. The role is best suited to a self-starter who is not afraid of a challenge, is hungry for success, has a passion for people and property and will go above and beyond to get the right results every time.
Hours of work; Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm and Sat 9am - 1pm with obvious flexibility.