An award winning, market leading firm with offices throughout Shropshire are looking to recruit an experienced Commercial and Block Manager. You will receive an excellent salary and work with a great team. You will be working Monday - Friday.
The firm pride themselves on their customer and client care, which has ensured the company's success over the years and has been improved and built upon with the use of the best available agency and management software, a cutting edge website and use of the latest marketing tools.
The business is regulated by the RICS (Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors) and by ARLA (Association of Residential Letting Agents). This ensures that the business adheres to a very strict code of conduct which gives complete protection to both clients and customers.
Applicants should have relevant previous experience in managing residential blocks and/or commercial property at Property Manager or Assistant Property Manager level. The role is biased towards block management but may also incorporate commercial property management for candidates wishing to broaden their skills.
Property Manager’s duties will include:
• Carry out regular site visits and liaise with leaseholders and RMC directors.
• Manage service charge budgets.
• Manage planned and reactive repairs & maintenance works.
• Manage compliance with health & safety regulations.
• Manage contractors and service providers.
• Deal with S20 consultations.
• Attend directors and other management meetings.
• Deal with leaseholder queries.
The applicant must be:
• Highly organised with excellent attention to detail and strong problem solving skills.
• A proficient user of Microsoft Office programmes and confident to use specialist property management software such as Tramps and MRI/Qube. Training for specialist software will be given where necessary
• Familiar with residential leases and statutory compliance.
• A good communicator who enjoys interacting with people inside and outside of our organisation and building relationships.
• Practically minded with an interest in buildings, an understanding of construction, and a keen eye for detail.
• Determined to provide excellent customer service.
• Full clean driving licence.
Call Chris on 0121 222 5011 for more information.