A great opportunity to join a well established Lettings business as a Block Manager for a high calibre agent in Bright & Hove
As an experienced Block Property Manager you will be responsible for managing a complex property portfolio to ensure high levels of owner satisfaction and agreed objectives are met.
• To identify and secure new business, negotiate and progress agreements.
• Take full responsibility for property portfolio management, day to day insurance issues, negotiate renewals, progressing claims and liaison with brokers and loss adjusters.
• Project manage complex programmes of repairs/works.
• Manage budgets and liaise with accounts manager.
• Contribute to continuous improvement within the company.
Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledge of local property market and property management in general.
- Excellent IT skills, in particular MS Systems.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Decision making skills.
- Report writing.
- Influencing and persuasion skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Presentation skills.
Hours Of Work - 9:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday with 45 minutes for lunch.
Salary - £32k - £37k depending on experience.
Requirement To Travel or Work At Other Locations - Use of a company branded company car for business appointments with the Brighton & Hove area
For More information please contact me on 07943 114 244.