A highly regarded residential block management firm are looking for a Property Manager to join their team in Bath.
Offering commitment to their clients , the Company pride themselves on the tailored service they offer and are looking for a like minded customer driven individual to join them.
Duties of the role will include:
- Managing a portfolio of buildings on a block management basis
- Dealing with maintenance issues
- Dealing with insurance renewals
- Managing leaseholder enquiries
- Creating draft budgets
- Issuing service charge demands
- Managing debtors
- Managing major works projects
- Dealing with cyclical maintenance
- Putting together 10-year maintenance plans with clients
- Arranging and attending Annual General Meetings (usually virtually)
- Taking minutes and sending out to leaseholders
- Chairing meetings
- Managing legal processes such as Section 20 Consultation
- Managing year end accounts with accountant and sending to leaseholders
- Administering new take-ons
- Taking leasehold courses as and when
- Keeping up to date with CPD
Hours or work are Monday to Friday 9 - 5.30pm.
For more details please call us on 01242 228362.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We recruit for the roles of: Branch Manager, Residential Sales Manager, Valuer, Lister, Senior Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Progressor, Country Homes Negotiator, Senior Lettings Negotiator Lettings Negotiator, Lettings Manager, Lettings Coordinator, Letting Administrator, Property Manager, Block Manager, Regional Manager, Regional Director, Area Manager, New Homes Sales Advisor, Land Finder, Land Buyer, Surveyor, Mortgage Advisor, Mortgage Consultant, Commercial Negotiator, New Homes Sales Consultant,
We also specialise in recruiting Graduate Trainee Estate Agents for the Property industry
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.