Our client in Cheltenham seeks a high calibre Junior Block/Property Manager to cover sites in Cheltenham and Gloucester.
- Manage your own property portfolio of Residential Management Company and Freeholder owned buildings.
- Organise, approve and monitor Service Charge budgets.
- Ensure Health and Safety/Fire Risk Assessments are compliant
- Conduct Section 20 Consultation process and liaise with Building Surveyors
- Oversee renewals of Insurance policies
- Deal with general maintenance, queries and contractors
- Liaise closely with Directors, Clients, occupiers/long leaseholders and managing agents to maintain strong relationships
- Conduct regular site visits
- Complete Leasehold Enquiry Sales packs
- Organise and attend AGMs, chairing on occasion and Directors meetings
- Property Management qualification preferable (training supported)
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Client focused
- Ability to organise and prioritise tasks in changing environment
- Strong ability to work independently and part of the team to research and problem solve.
- Time management skills
- Candidature keen to pursue long term property career progression opportunity
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We recruit for the roles of: Branch Manager, Residential Sales Manager, Valuer, Lister, Senior Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Progressor, Country Homes Negotiator, Senior Lettings Negotiator Lettings Negotiator, Lettings Manager, Lettings Coordinator, Letting Administrator, Property Manager, Block Manager, Regional Manager, Regional Director, Area Manager, New Homes Sales Advisor, Land Finder, Land Buyer, Surveyor, Mortgage Advisor, Mortgage Consultant, Commercial Negotiator, New Homes Sales Consultant,
We also specialise in recruiting Graduate Trainee Estate Agents for the Property industry
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.