Our client is a professional property management company providing a management service to leasehold residential properties. The client base includes commercial freeholders, tenant management companies and developers.
Duties include administration, repair and upkeep of the common parts of their property and when applicable, the general upkeep of the estate grounds. The types of properties vary from small conversions to much larger quality purpose built apartment blocks.
The role is to manage a portfolio of properties and to undertake the co-ordination of minor works.
- Responding to requests from lessees for minor works
- Liaising with lessees, contractors and surveyors
- The administration of minor works processes with record keeping, instructing contractors, progress chasing, diary keeping, correspondence, processing invoices and filing.
- Liaising with other colleagues and departments within the company
- Providing administrative support
- Dealing with telephone calls, correspondence and any other support tasks as required
- Keeping a record of time charges
- Assisting with the posting of mail merges
- Any other tasks that may be reasonably required
Experience or knowledge: basic knowledge of minor works in domestic property
Special aptitudes: team player, efficient telephone manner, ability to work under sustained pressure, attention to detail, ability to work on own initiative, organisation and prioritisation, communication, numeracy, computer literate, client and customer focus, influencing and negotiation skills
Other: a willingness to undertake continuous training and personal development