A leading Independent firm in Birmingham are seeking a Lettings Manager to join their thriving office.
Working with the Director in ensuring the success of the business through the translation of business strategies in to clearly defined plans, this is a rare and varied role and will suit a polished and highly experienced property professional with several years’ Lettings experience.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Carrying out regular coaching, feedback and one to one sessions with staff to support skills development.
- Ensuring that legal tenancy agreements are executed compliantly and in a way, that maintains a high level of customer care.
- Pro-actively researching the local market, competitors within this region, and establishing ways to develop a competitive advantage through local networking.
- Pro-actively developing strong relationships with other departments within the firm.
- Identifying opportunities to work with and to refer business to other departments/divisions.
- Enhancing and building on the market share
- Attending valuations
- Marketing of properties
The ideal Candidate:
- ARLA qualified ideally
- Polished and well presented
- A positive `can do` attitude
- A full and clean UK Drivers License.
- Experience in Residential Lettings is essential -
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- The ability to develop and motivate those around you.
- Willingness to exceed expectations through great customer service skills
- Honest, trustworthy
AMR are specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.