Great opportunity to join highly regarded, reputable firm in Newbury.
Looking for an experienced Property Manager, responsibilities of the role will include:
- Dealing with all maintenance issues that arise and raising works orders/managing Tenant/Landlord expectations and keeping all parties up to date
- Covering property maintenance for the other team members in their absence
- Organising all safety Testing in Managed Properties – LRA, GSC, Oil, Chimney Sweeping, EICR, PAT & EPC and maintaining this.
- Processing of repairs invoicing and managing expenditure for Landlords
- Manage the sending of Checkout reports at the end of the Tenancy, including the negotiation and return of deposits.
- Working with the Office Administrator/ Negotiators to ensure all pre-tenancy works and safety checks are in place for new managed Tenancies.
- Introducing the Property Management team to a new Tenant once a new Tenancy has started.
- Booking third party property inspections and in house property inspections, liaising with Tenants to coordinate suitable appointments.
- Sending property inspection reports to Landlords and liaising with them to ascertain any necessary repairs/discussions with Tenants as a result of this.
- Filing all documents/emails in correct folders/on RPS and uploading documents to Tenant Portal where necessary.
- Consistently maintain a high standard of record keeping, update and maximise the use of databases to ensure accuracy in file management, communications and compliance.
- Maintain a working knowledge of compliance information such as Landlord and Tenant/Tenancy Law and Money Laundering.
- Be a positive influence helping to maintain a mutually supportive and team orientated environment.
- Support the excellent reputation of the company by providing a high level of efficiency and customer service to all clients and tenants.
- Contribute to the success of the company with regard to cross-selling and other opportunities by understanding the functions of other departments and communicating effectively with colleagues.
Essential Experience Skills & Knowledge:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ideally Knowledge and understanding of the lettings procedures
- Strong negotiation skills
- The ability to take the initiative
- Strong team player
- Attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Relationship management
- Willingness to tackle a variety of tasks with common sense and enthusiasm
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment where flexibility is essential
- A desire to broaden knowledge and experience
- A passion and drive to succeed
The Company can offer a competitive salary package and fantastic future career progression.
For more details please call Carrianne on 01242 228362.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.