An excellent opportunity to join a leading Estate Agent in the Reading area. Our client is well known for their enviable reputation for quality customer service, dedication to their vendors, landlords and efficient service.
?- Manage all reported maintenance issues through to conclusion, communicating with landlords, contractors and tenants during the entire process ?
- To ascertain if the landlord has any guarantees, service contracts, insurance policies or preferred contractors before using the company’s regular contractors. ?
- Keep all parties fully informed at all times and to always obtain the necessary consents before any works are commenced. ?
- In the event of an insurance claim liaise with the landlord and their insurers and to promptly arrange any required estimates. Where a crime is involved, to ensure the police have also been notified and a crime reference number is obtained. ?
- Ensure that all contractors are approved, qualified and insured to carry out work on behalf of the company. ? In conjunction with the Branch Manager undertake regular reviews with all contractors to ensure the highest standards are being continually met. ?
- Upon receipt of final invoices ensure that all charges are reasonable and match any quotations given before forwarding them to the landlord and processing them within NBS. ?
-To schedule and carry out property inspections, reporting back to both tenant and landlord and arranging any remedial works. ?
- To schedule, monitor and analyse annual safety inspections keeping certificates up to date at all times and promptly organising any necessary remedial works. ?
- At the termination of the tenancy to carry out the final inspection/inventory check and organise any necessary remedial work to restore the property to a rentable condition as soon as possible. Liaise with landlord and tenant to gain agreement regarding the return of the deposit balance.
?- Answer the telephone, deal with all enquiries accordingly and respond to emails. ?
- Promote our services to landlords & vendors. ?
- Ensure the office is kept clean and tidy at all times. ?
- Other duties as required to ensure the smooth running of the branch and company.
? - 9.00am – 5.30pm Monday – Friday ? One Saturday in every three (10am – 2pm) with time back in lieu.
For more information please call Ellen at AMR on 01242 228362.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We recruit for the roles of: Branch Manager, Residential Sales Manager, Valuer, Lister, Senior Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Progressor, Country Homes Negotiator, Senior Lettings Negotiator Lettings Negotiator, Lettings Manager, Lettings Coordinator, Letting Administrator, Property Manager, Block Manager, Regional Manager, Regional Director, Area Manager, New Homes Sales Advisor, Land Finder, Land Buyer, Surveyor, Mortgage Advisor, Mortgage Consultant, Commercial Negotiator, New Homes Sales Consultant,
We also specialize in recruiting Graduate Trainee Estate Agents for the Property industry
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)