A well-respected firm are seeking a Senior Sales Negotiator/Valuer to join their thriving team in Sonning Common.
The ideal candidate will be motivated and eager to push the business forward, have valuing experience, come from a Sales background and be dedicated to delivering exceptional standards of service
Duties of the role:
- Registering purchasers and matching them to available properties
- Booking property valuations
- Carrying out property valuations
- Carrying out accompanied viewings with purchasers
- Negotiating property sales, liaising between vendors and purchasers
- Working closely with other Negotiators, sharing information to secure the business
- Liaising with solicitors, mortgage lenders and surveyors as part of the sales progression process
- Keeping a close eye on the local market, noticing any changes and recognising opportunities
- Being part of an enthusiastic and driven team, working towards common goals
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction to compliment the ethos of the Company
The Ideal Candidate:
Ideally you will already be an experienced Estate Agent, with a good knowledge of both sales and/or valuing and a clear passion for property.
Local area knowledge would be an advantage.
You must have:
- A minimum of 2 years estate agency experience to include valuation experience.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- A good understanding of estate agency and the sales process.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good IT skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Confident and able to work alone, as well as be part of a team.
- Able to work to targets.
For more details, please call AMR on 01242 228362.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.