An award winning Estate Agency firm in Berkshire are looking to add a Senior Negotiator to their established team in Reading.
As a Senior negotiator, you will:
- Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property
- Attend Market Appraisals
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value
- Maintain and update listings of available properties
- Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services
- Remain knowledgeable about property markets and best practices
- Residential sales experience essential
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Able to cross sell other services e.g. conveyancing
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Target driven and dynamic
- Full UK driving licence
- Excellent salary and commission structure
- Uncapped earning potential
- Company car or car allowance
- Minimum 28 days holiday.
- Paid day off for your Birthday
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8.30am - 6pm, Saturday 9am - 5pm
For more details please call Carrianne on 01242 228362.