Our client is seeking a Sales Progression Manager to join their busy office in Bracknell to increase the conveyancing opportunities within the business.
Key duties to include:
- To increase and optimise the company revenue from Conveyancing opportunities
- Work with all company departments to ensure all conveyancing opportunities are given adequate focus.
- To be responsible for providing analysis and tracking of all opportunities, income, performance against sales and instructions reporting to Directors.
- Promoting conveyancing opportunities and results to the Branches to identify successes and opportunities for improvement
- Attend branches to provide support in order to ensure minimum standards are being met
- Liaise with Managers and Area Managers to ensure the correct process is in place to meet the minimum standards per branch/ team
- Maximise the business opportunity available from conveyancing by ensuring all potential leads are identified and followed up to conclusion, with re referrals being made where necessary
- Monitor and provide feedback on the performance of the Lifetime Legal teams and processes on securing business from leads and their follow up processes to maximise their conversion rates of clients to leads and matters to client.
The ideal candidate must:
- Experience required in an account management role
- Excellent communication skills over the telephone and face to face to ensure the development of strong working relationships
- Able to take a lead role in driving department activity and sales conversion
- Enthusiastic and proactive with a strong work ethic
- Able to liaise with employees confidently and professionally
For more information please call AMR on 01242 228 362
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.