My client are a national property specialist with coverage across the board, in surveying, mortgage services, auctions, property management, lettings and estate agency. In all areas, their revolutionary spirit has the customer at its heart. They are passionate about providing customers with sensational service, we strive continuously to find ways of making their life easier and better through improvements and innovations that are shaping the future of our industry.
Due to their continued success and growth they are looking to recruit a Director of Residential Auction for the North West.
Working closely with the Managing Director, you will be responsible for growing the Auctions business in the North West. As well as driving performance and process improvements you will thrive on improving our customer and client journey. With a natural empathy for customers and a desire to always do the right thing you’ll always hit the spot for both our customers and the business. You’ll have a commercial edge, able to spot opportunities to understand market trends and look ahead to drive the business forward.
• Oversee the day to day management of the Auctions operations in the North West region to ensure excellent level of service at all times.
• Build open and positive relationships with Customers and Clients alike ensuring their expectations are managed and exceeded where possible.
• Shape and drive the key business metrics and KPI’s
• Assist with complex issues that require additional attention by attending client meetings and supporting communications.
We’re looking for a born leader who uses their initiative to drive sales and embrace opportunities to maximise results, and also;
• An experienced property professional with strong leadership qualities and customer focus.
• Excellent communication skills including experience of using sales and marketing techniques to grow the business
• The ability to spot future trends in the industry, building the relevant business case to continue to drive the business forward
• The knowledge to assess business proposals whilst fully considering the potential impact and consequence of initiatives
• A proven track record of managing effective working relationships based on personal trust enhancing brand reputation
And, ideally, but not vitally:
• Auctioneer experience
The role comes with a fantastic salary and many further benefits.Please contact Chris @AMR Midlands for more information.