Our client near Thame is now seeking an experienced Assistant Branch Manager for their busy office.
As the Assistant Branch Manager, you will be responsible for your own department, generating and attending valuations, delegating tasks and viewings, negotiating offers and coordinating buyers and sellers through to completion as well as maintaining a consistent stock of properties by way of canvassing, door knocking and effective management of a mailing list. You will also be responsible for motivating, leading and managing a team including 1-1’s and coaching.
The position offers a basic salary range £23,000 - £25,000 dependent on experience, with an OTE of £45,000 - £50,000+ per annum, made up of commissions and bonuses.
To succeed as an Assistant Branch Manager you will need to possess the following:
• Experience as an Assistant Branch Manager within an Estate Agency.
• Ability to motivate and manage a team.
• You will be experienced in spotting and creating opportunities.
• Be able to negotiate between buyer and seller and meet/exceed expectations at every opportunity.
• Work alongside shareholders in the business to ensure sales move through to completion and recognise opportunities for third party sales.
• An excellent work ethic.
• A valid UK driving license & Own Car.
For more information regarding this opportunity, please contact us for a confidential chat.