A great opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Branch Manager to join a successful independent Estate Agency in Abingdon.
Our client is looking for an individual with drive and ambition who can take on the role and make it their own whilst taking responsibility for the profitability of the Region.
The successful candidate will be expected to carry out the following duties:
- Canvassing for new business and using effective marketing tools to attract vendors and buyers
- Budget Management
- Co-ordinating property valuations
- Following through from offer stage, to agreement and to legal completion
- Maintaining communication with vendors, buyers, lenders, and solicitors
- Providing assistance and guidance to less experienced members of staff
- Setting, monitoring and hitting targets
Applicants should have some managerial experience and good knowledge of Oxfordshire residential sales. Excellent communication skills and strong leadership qualities are essential as well as the ability to motivate others.
A professional work ethic, good telephone manner and smart appearance will be expected and it is essential that you have a full UK driving license and can provide good references.
For more information regarding this position please contact us for a confidential chat.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.