An energetic and motivated Assistant Lettings Manager is required by a successful Estate Agency to join their offices in the Colchester area.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Carrying out valuations on properties and marketing
* Negotiating between tenant and landlord
* Dealing with day to day general enquiries
* Ensuring branch compliance and legislation is up to date
* Maintain a strong relationship with Landlords to generate future rentals
* Assist with the smooth running of the office
* Seeking new business
Ideal candidate will have:
* Proven and recent working experience in Lettings
* Strong understanding of the Lettings process
* Expectational Customer service and telephone manner
* ARLA/Propertymark qualifications preferred
* Ability to work to deadlines
Salary £22,000 - £27,000 basic (Depending on experience)
£30,000 - £35,000 OTE plus mileage and progression
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We recruit for the roles of: Branch Manager, Residential Sales Manager, Valuer, Lister, Senior Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Progressor, Country Homes Negotiator, Senior Lettings Negotiator Lettings Negotiator, Lettings Manager, Lettings Coordinator, Letting Administrator, Property Manager, Block Manager, Regional Manager, Regional Director, Area Manager, New Homes Sales Advisor, Land Finder, Land Buyer, Surveyor, Mortgage Advisor, Mortgage Consultant, Commercial Negotiator, New Homes Sales Consultant,
We also specialise in recruiting Graduate Trainee Estate Agents for the Property industry
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £300 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.