A growing independent firm in Clifton are looking for an Assistant Lettings Manager to join their team.
An industry leading business with a very strong ethos towards customer service, this is primarily an office based roles and duties will include (but not be limited to);
- Review all managed properties onto CFP for marketing
- Review all Let Only properties onto CFP for marketing
- Review all rent levels for new letting season
- Manage 2/3 Property Co-ordinators
- Manage viewing staff specifically at critical times of the year
- Manage 400 days of temporary staff (various times of the year)
- Prepare and manage check out process (60 staff on main day)
- Review and update all property photos for marketing purposes
- Review every property as it lets - prior to admin team processing it
- Co ordination of To Let and Let By boards
- Dealing with Tenancy queries, guarantors and Tenants - negotiation of AST details
- Main contact for Let Only Landlords prior to Letting and informing them once properties are Let
The ideal candidate for the role:
- Experience working within a lettings role
- Calm under pressure
- Strong administration skills
- Ability to oversee a small team
This is a great opportunity to join a firm with lots of ambition for the future.
For more details please call Carrianne on 01242 228362.