A great opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Manager to join a well respected firm in Clifton.
The key focus of the role will be to help develop the business through gaining instruction, property selling and assisting sales as necessary to a successful completion, using effective communication and people skills to ensure a professional image is displayed to the customer.
You will be responsible for the branch in the absence of the Branch Manager, providing leadership through example and to control and motivate the staff so that their potential is achieved and the business is driven forward.
Duties of the role:
- To assist the Manager to manage all staff within the assigned branch to ensure that the correct level of staffing is achieved and aligned to company strategy and direction in order to satisfy and where able exceed all of our customers’ needs requirements thereby achieve the business plan.
- ? To fully utilise systems and procedures which are in place, ensuring the whole team is fully trained and conversant with all to maximise business efficiency whilst delivering a first class service to the customer. ?
- To be actively involved in coaching staff
- To assist in directing and managing the performance of Branch staff -
-? To ensure a friendly, honest and efficient attitude is maintained
- To be aware of the KPI requirements for other business partner requirements the Company feel applicable at any time
- ? To assist in attaining clean compliance reports each quarter and observe staff via the coaching observation form to help grow the skills of all staff. ?
- To ensure the branch runs smoothly and effectively through efficient diary and systems management to ensure we maximise the good use of time and deliver a service that delights customers. ?
- To be responsible for securing business through effective and appropriate valuation of property producing accurate particulars to obtain the optimum sales/ rent value.
- To obtain the best fees
- To ensure all customers are fully aware of the process they are entering in to including the costs and financial implication and are aware of the support and services that can be sourced through the Company
-? To be responsible for obtaining comprehensive information regarding each transaction; recording and maintaining that detail in line with GDPR requirements ensuring that all parties are kept up to date with changes to the details including review of price adjustments that may be made in order for the property to be competitively priced in the prevailing market. ?
- To encourage and receive offers from prospective purchasers
- To have a full appreciation of the areas market with a sound understanding of the Companies position in the local market
- In the absence of the Manager to be responsible for dealing with customer complaints
The ideal Candidate:
- Ability to link plans with business objectives ?
- Smart, presentable and credible
-? An excellent communicator with effective relationship management skills.
-? Full driving licence.
- IT literate
- Proven experience within estate agency - the company are happy to train in Lettings
-? Competent in the application of the law and regulations as they appertain to property sales and lettings management. ?
- Proven ability of managing lettings or sales teams
For more details please call Carrianne on 01242 228362.