Want to take the next step in your estate agency career? Well, this is the opportunity you have been waiting for!
This award winning agency in Lancing, West Sussex is now looking for an Assistant Branch Manager to join their forward thinking and ambitious team. You must have excellent leadership & customer service skills as well as an eye for business opportunities and a natural negotiator.
The main duties of the Assistant Branch Manager will include:
- Market appraisal generation for both sales and lettings
- Attending market appraisals
- Listing Properties
- Vendor updates
- Dealing with day to day enquiries
- Sales progression, liaising with vendors, solicitors and potential buyers
- Offer negotiation
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Assisting in Managing the team
- Keeping up to date with Lettings and Estate Agency legislation
The ideal candidate must have:
- Experience at Senior Negotiator level as a minimum
- Full UK driving license
- Dedication and strong motivation skills
- Desire to achieve and flourish within a forward thinking agent
- Hard working, polite and well mannered
- Passionate about the property industry
- Honesty and Integrity
- Attention to detail
- Organisational skills
- Strong IT Skills
- Strong local market knowledge
The successful candidate will be provided with first class training and development opportunities, with fantastic earning potential.
Basic salary of £24,000 - £30,000 and starting OTE of £35,000 - £40,000.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm and a Saturday rota with a day off in lieu for each saturday worked.
If you feel that you are looking for a new challenge then do not hesitate to contact us at AMR on 01242 228364.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.