An excellent opportunity to join a leading Estate Agency in Downend.
Our client is well known for their impeccable reputation and outstanding customer service. They are currently searching for an Assistant Manager to join their thriving team.
The main duties of the Assistant Manager will include:
- Market appraisal generation for both sales and lettings
- Attending market appraisals
- Listing Properties
- Vendor updates
- Dealing with day to day enquiries
- Sales progression, liaising with vendors, solicitors and potential buyers
- Offer negotiation
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Assisting in Managing the team
- Keeping up to date with Lettings and Estate Agency legislation
The ideal candidate must have:
- Experience at Senior Negotiator level as a minimum
- Full UK driving license
- Dedication and strong motivation skills
- Desire to achieve and flourish within a forward thinking agent
- Hardworking, polite and well mannered
- Passionate about the property industry
- Honesty and Integrity
- Attention to detail
- Organisational skills
- Strong IT Skills
- Strong local market knowledge
The successful candidate will be provided with first class training and development opportunities, with fantastic earning potential.
If you feel that you are looking for a new challenge then please do not hesitate to contact us at AMR on 01242 228364.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We recruit for the roles of: Branch Manager, Residential Sales Manager, Valuer, Lister, Senior Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Progressor, Country Homes Negotiator, Senior Lettings Negotiator Lettings Negotiator, Lettings Manager, Lettings Coordinator, Letting Administrator, Property Manager, Block Manager, Regional Manager, Regional Director, Area Manager, New Homes Sales Advisor, Land Finder, Land Buyer, Surveyor, Mortgage Advisor, Mortgage Consultant, Commercial Negotiator, New Homes Sales Consultant,
We also specialise in recruiting Graduate Trainee Estate Agents for the Property industry
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.