One of the areas most well known, market leading estate agents is looking to enhance the team and are looking to recruit an ambitious, dynamic and dedicated estate agent.
You will be working from modern, prominent offices and the role comes with extensive benefits and the ability to further progress your career. This company is known as a market leader but also as a firm that develops it's team and nurtures long lasting, good feeling amongst it's team. You will be working alongside like minded ambitious and professional individuals with the same goal in mind: to deliver first class customer service and be a market leader.
· Full responsibilities of your pre & post valuation preparation & follow ups and comparable evidence complied
· Attendance of Valuations and efforts in securing instructions
· Honest, reliable & professional advice to potential vendors
· Management of in office procedures & policy
· Reporting and management of sales KPIs, target, conversions &
· Organising photographer/videographer to attend properties
· Creation of material materials and releasing properties to the market
· Sales targets for you as an individual and management of branch targets
· Produce Post MA reports
· Management of exchanges and income
· Information sheets on all properties. (Vis Adobe Sign on Reapit) - training to be provided.
· Further duties on an ad hoc basis
The ideal candidate will be a well presented, articulate and ambitious estate agent with a desire to be the best in the business. You must have experience of conducting residential Market Appraisals. For more information please call Chris.