A great opportunity has arisen to join a well established, leading firm in Berkshire as an Area Sales Manager.
The main purpose of the role is to generate profit by driving income and activity levels of estate agency and associated activities.
Key Area Responsibilities:
- Plan and manage personal diary to ensure key business areas are monitored
- Plan diary ahead in branch in line with Regional Diary Structure policy ensuring that all urgent outstanding items are given priority. Ensure that whilst in branch all outstanding meetings and pending meetings are carried out to maximise efficiency.
- Create a performance culture in your part of the business through Performance Review Meetings and League Table generation. Create and Run Competitions to approved budget levels an approved activities/prizes.
- Pro actively recruit quality staff for your own operation and the company. Personally headhunt potential candidates, maintain the candidate database through regular targeted follow up calls to create interviews. Book and carry out interviews, complete and upload recruitment forms for interview feedback and approval to job offer, make job offers to successful candidates to fill job roles with a high conversion level of success. Work closely with the recruitment team to ensure candidates are seen as soon as possible, interview feedback is given same day and paperwork is completed fully and swiftly.
- Mentor and develop staff to retain and improve top performers through regular career reviews and mentoring meetings.
- Ensure driving of MA activities take suitable priority over other activities so they continue to happen regardless of staffing levels.
- Actively ensure you grow market share in your coverage area regardless of market conditions whilst meeting all financial targets. Ensure Customer perception of market share is maximised in your area by ensuring that active stock is bought to market within 24hrs and that board volumes are maximised and that portal price banding is used to maximise online profile. Prioritise Main Road locations for touting/door knocking and leafletting to maximise market share perception.
- Achieve required levels of FS appointments and mortgage/protection sign up’s for the FS advisor team in your area. Ensure FS results form part of the regular one to one performance reviews with Managers and Negotiators. Carry out additional performance reviews and coaching with under performing Staff to turn around or escalate under performance.
Sales and Commercial – Achieve required levels of Conveyancing referrals and sign up’s for your area. In particular ensure a high conversion level of conversion of new clients to sign up’s to ensure a high penetration of “legally prepared” clients to speed up pipeline turn and reduce abandon volumes. Ensure conveyancing results form part of the regular one to one performance reviews with Managers and Negotiators. Carry out additional performance reviews and coaching with under performing Staff to turn around or escalate under performance.
Key Personal Responsibilities:
- Personally generate fee income in excess of personal cost to the business. Agree strategy & business model for achieving this with Operations Director/Managing Director and specifically report on the success against this business model on a monthly basis and as part of attendance at group or personal one to one operations meetings
- Carry out MAs each month either on branch cover or by choosing selected opportunities. Secure the appropriate number of instruction and business opportunities from these instructions and ensure that these are all recorded in your name with related personal commissions being claimed.
Personally secure referrals from your instructions and branch based activities in the same ratios as expected from your managers
For more details please call us on 01242 228362.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.