Location: Sutton Coldfield
Hours: Full time hours. Monday - Friday with some flexibility on home working.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a professional Financial Administrator to work in the team.
You will be part of a fast paced team managing the work generated by the Partner and offering support as required. This business is well established and highly successful. You will be employed by the Practice.
The company is a well respected and successful brand is a leading who value staff and offer an excellent working environment.
The Role: Financial Planning Administrator
• You will be providing a high level of technical and administrative support while maintaining an excellent level of customer service to clients of the Practice
• You will be a point of contact for clients and third parties dealing with general enquiries
• You will be responsible for business submission using bespoke software
• You will need to ensure that business obtained is being processed in a timely way
• Due to the nature of the business, tasks must be completed within a timely manner.
You will be given full training.
The Person: Financial Administrator
This is an interesting and challenging role that would suit a confident, numerate and professional individual who enjoys using their initiative and who has a ‘can do’ working style.
• You will have been working in Administration with property / financial services experience for several years and have good all round knowledge which you are looking to expand and develop.
• You have excellent IT and communication skills, are highly organised and can make decisions
• You are a self starter and able to work with little or no supervision
• It is essential that as a Senior Administrator you are confident in dealing with third parties and can work with total discretion
For more information please contact me for further information.