Administration Co-ordinator - Henleaze and Westbury On Trym Branch
Exciting opportunity for an Administration Co-ordinator to join a successful Henleaze and Westbury-on-Trym branch working in the Sales team assisting with the day-to-day administration & marketing tasks of their busy office.
The role requires a hard-working individual with a positive attitude and the ability to work in a busy
environment and work independently as well as part of the team when the need arises. Previous
experience of working in an Estate Agency is preferred but not essential.
The role includes:
• Assisting the Sales Team, answering the phone, dealing with enquiries and taking messages.
• Typing property descriptions from dictation and various other sales letters as required.
• Uploading photos, checking paperwork, sending drafts for approval.
• Ensuring window presentations are current and up to date.
• Preparing advertisements for entry into various editorials.
• Maintaining the offices webpages and microsites.
• Raising sales invoices.
• Ordering stationary, filing and any other task that is within this job scope.
Candidates should have:
• Excellent time management skills including the ability to prioritize
• An excellent telephone manner
• Meticulous attention to detail
• A good knowledge of MS Office packages
• Knowledge of Reapit software although not essential would be advantageous
Basic £19k min OTE £20K plus with review on passing probation
Hours 8.45 -5.30 Monday to Friday
25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
Parking is not available for this role but a car is not required.
For further information on this vacancy please contact AMR on 01242 228362
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We recruit for the roles of: Branch Manager, Residential Sales Manager, Valuer, Lister, Senior Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Progressor, Country Homes Negotiator, Senior Lettings Negotiator Lettings Negotiator, Lettings Manager, Lettings Coordinator, Letting Administrator, Property Manager, Block Manager, Regional Manager, Regional Director, Area Manager, New Homes Sales Advisor, Land Finder, Land Buyer, Surveyor, Mortgage Advisor, Mortgage Consultant, Commercial Negotiator, New Homes Sales Consultant.
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.