One of the Cities most prestigious and highly regarded firms are looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking individual who is looking for a property administrator. You will be working from state of the art offices in Central Birmingham. The role comes with an excellent salary of £20-£22k and is a Monday-Friday role working 09:00-17:00 with an hour for lunch.
The successful applicant must be able to work well as part of a team and be willing to take on various roles within the team as and when expected. They must be able to prioritise work, multi-task and work hard whilst offering a friendly and professional service to all clients.
This is a very demanding, fast paced, deadline driven role and requires full commitment and dedication and should be treated as a career.
Experience within the property auction, estate agency or conveyancing industry is essential, together with knowledge of Microsoft packages, various databases and phone systems. Understanding of Adobe packages is also preferable.
· First port of call for Answering the phone and dealing with queries in a professional and polite manner – with a very high volume of calls per day.
· Dealing with email enquiries and leads – with an average of 100 emails a day, with the exception of Monday mornings where there could be 400+ emails.
· Preparing Terms of Engagement – to be sent out the same day as received.
· Organising viewings – making sure keys are in and/or liaising with valuers/vendors/agents etc. and monitoring the number of interested parties.
· Chasing listing fees, terms, EPCs and ID – monitor database for all outstanding details.
· Carry out anti-money laundering checks.
· Ordering boards – making sure boards are ordered to specification and liaising directly with the board company as and when required.
· Data inputting – significant data inputting involved to be done accurately and efficiently.
· Filing & Scanning – significant filing/scanning involved to be done accurately and efficiently.
· Dealing with incoming and outgoing post.
Answering the intercom system.
· Checking and approving remote bidding applications.
· Checking legal packs and uploading to portals.
· Audio typing.
· Creating property details and uploading to all property portals.
· Attend Auction events throughout the year – may include additional hours on Auction day, Auction week and Deadline week (no overtime paid).
· All other administrative tasks that may be required as and when – you may be expected to take on other tasks, which may become part of your job role.