A multi-office independent lettings and holiday let company is looking for an experienced estate agency or lettings administrator to join their close-knit team in BH6 as an Administrator and Reservations Assistant.
You will need to have a property background to be considered for this role.
This is an exciting opportunity for those seeking to secure a career within the tourism/property sector working within a friendly pro-active team focussed on delivering excellent customer service to a range of clients.
The successful candidate will be required to support the Post Sales team with administration and financial tasks and the Pre-Sales Team with holiday reservations (commission package available for reservations support).
This role will require both analytical and creative skills. Which particular skills are needed will vary, depending on the task, but the following skills are key to this role:
• Strong administrative skills
• Well organised with a good telephone manner
• Analytical ability
• Basic accounting awareness
• Excellent time management skills
• Ability to work fast under pressure and meet deadlines when required.
• A forward thinking attitude
• Able to build a rapport with customers quickly
• Motivated and resilient
• Enjoy working as part of and contributing to a team
• Able to multi task
• Good command of written English and be able to use outlook to compose emails
• A positive attitude even when the going gets tough
• Target driven
You will need to be articulate and well-presented, hard-working and looking to be part of a team.