A top quality, customer orientated firm in Bath are seeking a full time Administrator to support their Property Manager.
The role will be based in central Bath and will be Monday-Friday 9am - 5.30pm with 1 in 2 Saturdays worked, time in lieu will be given for working a Saturday.
With a common aim to provide top quality service, through their extensive knowledge of the local market and their highly experienced staff. Known for its market share and staff who are 100% dedicated to both client and applicant they seek a likeminded individual to join them in their office.
The ideal candidate:
- Some property experience in Lettings or Estate Agency is desirable but not essential
- Strong IT skills
-Organised and efficient, with the ability to follow processes
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- A quick learner who can grasp new concepts
- Highly competent individual who can take direction and develop their knowledge.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
-Preparation of tenancy renewals
-Some landlord update calls
-Coordinating both check in’s and Check out’s
-Assisting the property management team
-Liaising with landlords and tenants for inventories and maintenance works
-Speaking with contractors regarding both planned and unplanned maintenance works
- Taking responsibility for administrative processes related to Residential Lettings .
- Dealing with enquiries and tenants applications
- Preparing tenancy agreements
- Completing referencing procedures
- Arranging inventories and recording allocation of property keys
- Writing letters to landlords and tenants
- Chasing Landlords and Tenants for outstanding paperwork/payments
- Instructing work to contractors and chasing any outstanding works
- Assuring each property has a valid gas safety certificate, fixed wiring test and an EPC if required
- Dealing with deposits once tenants have vacated, negotiating dilapidation disputes
- Delivering a first-class service to landlords and tenants at all times
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly experience and competent Lettings administrator to join a forward thinking and dynamic agent. In return for loyal service and dedication to the team, my client offers a fantastic package and further personal development.
If this role is of interest to you and you would like further information, please do not hesitate to contact us for a confidential chat.