This fast growing and highly ambitious property investment company is looking for a Property Administrator to join its dynamic team based in Sale, Manchester.
The role requires you to assist the sourcing department in looking at property investment opportunities from developers, national house builders, banks and administrators whilst building new relationships and understanding what makes a good buy to let investment. You will also assist the sales progression team working in a fast paced sales environment, dealing with a large number of investors who have committed to purchasing property and helping them through the legal and mortgage processes.
The successful candidate will be ambitious and have prior property experience with excellent client facing skills who works well as part of a team but is capable of working on their own. They will be a proactive self-starter with a sharp business brain and possess an assertive yet persuasive style. Previous experience of working in the property investment/buy-to-let market is advantageous but full training will be provided.
Role and Responsibilities
· Assist the property sourcing team with negotiations and acquisitions
· Handling day to day enquiries via phone, email, written correspondence and face to face
· Gathering information with regards to property particulars and feeding that information to the management team
· Maintain contact with developers and agents
· Gathering information from management companies
· Maintaining and compiling spreadsheets
· Confident, articulate, self-starter
· High activity rate with excellent relationship building skills
· Highly organised and very hard-working
· Excellent numerical ability with high levels of accuracy and attention to detail
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Applications
· Commitment to and awareness of the team and changing workloads
· Ability to meet deadlines and taking personal ownership to achieve team goals
· General administration experience
If you are looking for a role that offers a challenge and fantastic opportunities to progress within a thriving business then this is for you.