A high calibre Independent firm in Berkshire are looking for a Sales and lettings Administrator to join their well respected team of Property professionals due to expansion and growth.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Preparing property details
- Processing exchange and completion paperwork
- Production of letters, memorandum of sale documents and window cards
- Processing AML checks and Property Information Questionnaires
- Ensuring that word processing/typing of documents is completed with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Newbury Weekly News Advertising
- Franking of post
- Brochure ordering
- Stationery ordering
- Making up of Valuation packs and completion bags
The ideal candidate for the role will be:
- Eager to learn new things
- Easy to get on with
- Proud of providing an excellent service
- Thrives in a busy environment
- Comfortable accepting criticism and acting on it
- Embraces change
- Honest and trustworthy
You will have:
- A strong work ethic
- A positive ‘can-do’ approach
- Excellent typing skills
- Great attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure
- Experience working in property based environment
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm.
For more details please call Carrianne on 01242 228362.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We recruit for the roles of: Branch Manager, Residential Sales Manager, Valuer, Lister, Senior Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Progressor, Country Homes Negotiator, Senior Lettings Negotiator Lettings Negotiator, Lettings Manager, Lettings Coordinator, Letting Administrator, Property Manager, Block Manager, Regional Manager, Regional Director, Area Manager, New Homes Sales Advisor, Land Finder, Land Buyer, Surveyor, Mortgage Advisor, Mortgage Consultant, Commercial Negotiator, New Homes Sales Consultant,
We also specialize in recruiting Graduate Trainee Estate Agents for the Property industry
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.