A local and well respected Student Property firm is now seeking an Accounts Administrator to join their team in Bath.
The office based role includes the overall responsibility for accounting and general administrative tasks related to the letting of the student properties. Previous book keeping and office experience is essential.
Duties to include:
- Receipting rent and deposit payments.
- Paying landlords.
- Processing contractor invoice and paying contractors.
- Reconciling accounts.
- Raising rent and deposit invoices.
- Registering and paying deposits to approved scheme (TDS).
- Using our CFP software programme (Training will be provided).
- Answering the telephone and speaking to landlords, tenants and contractors and dealing with accounts queries.
- Answering emails from tenants, landlords and other related parties via outlook.
- Fielding general enquiries.
- Producing property contracts and related documents from standard letters.
Office hours will be Monday to Friday 9:00am till 5:30pm.
If you are smart and professional with excellent organisational and book keeping skills, this could be the fresh challenge you are looking for.
For more information please call Carrianne on 01242 228 362
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)