Our Client are seeking a professional and enthusiastic individual capable of managing a student accommodation lettings and management team.
Remotely working alongside the head office team based in Manchester, the successful candidate will possess strong lettings experience with the ability to manage a multi-site team across Glasgow City Centre.
This is a unique appointment for a strong minded, passionate person who will have hands on day-to-day management of a large City Centre based Student Accommodation portfolio.
It is a role requiring a wide variety of skills and a positive approach.
The successful candidate would be expected to manage the developments to the required Company standards delivering the financial, lettings and operational targets set by the company across our 3 student accommodation buildings in Glasgow.
- To achieve maximum occupancy in accordance with the company’s financial objectives and KPI’s.
- Be aware of Scottish Legislation in relation to PRTs
- Be aware of Deposit Protection guidelines and tenancy management including check ins, check outs and deposit dispersal.
- Manage the collation of all verification documents prior to occupation.
- To be responsible for all financial recording, management and reporting as required by Head Office.
- Recruit and manage a team of student reps
- Run the cities arrears and debt recovery management alongside the team.
- Produce a high standard of reports, ensuring all the required information is delivered in a timely, accurate and in the required format.
- To recruit, train, manage and monitor the city teams in Glasgow to ensure that they perform their duties to the required standards and follow company procedures.
- Provide a high standard of customer service, communicating with external agencies where necessary.
- Maintain and develop excellent relations with our customers and partner Universities and their representatives
- Market and let the hall to maximise the occupancy during the academic year and summer letting periods.
- Monitor and Manage the delivery of the maintenance to achieve the KPI’s as laid out by the Company. - Attend training made available to you and to take responsibility for your development and to assist in the training and development of the team.
- Managing and auditing staff to ensure they carry out their duties to an appropriate standard, in line with HR procedures, and to carry out disciplinary/grievance procedures with the support of HR and Management.
- Appreciate and understand the flexibility required when business levels peak and trough and deliver the best possible service. Due to the nature of the role, it may on occasions be necessary to work unsociable hours, including weekends, especially during the student arrivals and departure periods.
- To promote and contribute to the Company culture.
- Any other tasks deemed necessary by a Senior Manager.
- Managerial & Team Management Skills
- Lettings Related Qualification (ARLA preferred)
- Enthusiastic Individual
- Customer Service Experience
- Experience of Student Life
- Computer Literate
- Good Communication Skills, Organisational Skills and Administrative Skills
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We recruit for the roles of: Branch Manager, Residential Sales Manager, Valuer, Lister, Senior Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Progressor, Country Homes Negotiator, Senior Lettings Negotiator Lettings Negotiator, Lettings Manager, Lettings Coordinator, Letting Administrator, Property Manager, Block Manager, Regional Manager, Regional Director, Area Manager, New Homes Sales Advisor, Land Finder, Land Buyer, Surveyor, Mortgage Advisor, Mortgage Consultant, Commercial Negotiator, New Homes Sales Consultant,
We also specialise in recruiting Graduate Trainee Estate Agents for the Property industry
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.