A leading architecture and building consultancy practice with eight core services and nine key sectors are looking for a Part II Architectural Assistant for their award winning Birmingham office. The Birmingham office works across these sectors and a wide range of project sizes, scales and building types.
As an Architectural Assistant - Part II, you will join a team designing and delivering projects for the Birmingham office. Supporting working relationships with colleagues, clients, consultants, contractors, third parties and suppliers, you should be able to demonstrate good design and communication skills. You will have gained some experience within an architectural practice, preferably in the UK.
This roles requires you to:
• have knowledge of the factors involved in developing an architectural project in a commercial environment
• be proficient in the use of Revit
• have experience in the use of 2D, 3D Autodesk and 3D rendering packages along with MS Office
• be a strong communicator who can work collaboratively and effectively within a team
• work on tender bids, submissions, planning applications and presentations
• work on the preparation of detailed design drawings, working drawings and schedules and specifications
• have a positive attitude to teamwork
• be innovative in developing design solutions
• be self- motivated and able to plan and manage your own time
• have a very good technical level of spoken and written English (minimum level C1).
• 23 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, increasing to 27 days upon reaching 5 years’ continuous service
• Life Assurance Scheme
• Health Cash Plan
• Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
• Long Service Awards
• Refer a friend scheme
This fantastic practice actively encourages their employees through the Part III process and will assign you an Architect Mentor, give you access to internal study groups, pay your course fees and study leave for the duration of your course.