The Flag ship branch of a leading independent is looking for a Branch Manager to head up and join their ambitious team in Loughborough.
You will need to have at least 3 year's experience and be a natural leader. You will be overseeing a large team and the role will require you to lead from the front.
We are a fast paced, entrepreneurial student lettings company with offices in major university towns.
Our vision is to provide industry leading accommodation experiences for our students and our landlords across the country. You will be joining an organisation where opportunities are constant, ambitions endless and the pursuit of excellence fundamental.
We are about to enter a huge growth stage and are excitedly preparing for the challenge and hard work ahead of us. If this sounds up your street, now is a great time to become part of the family. We are looking for a Branch Manager to head up and join our ambitious team in Loughborough. As part of the role you will be accountable for the performance of our flagship office and the development of those that work in it. The ideal candidate will place huge emphasis on developing a leading team, bring fresh ideas and thinking to the role and have a 'get stuck in attitude'.
* You'll be part of a company that values innovation and alternative thinking
* We invest in and value personal development
* You'll be part of an audaciously ambitions and growing company
* You'll be working alongside great people
* 3-5 years' experience of property agency experience
* A strong track record of performance in the industry
* Experience managing a team
* Boundless determination to improve the business while maintaining company values
* A real passion to develop and motivate their team
* We're looking for someone who can put smiles on landlords, tenants, and the teams faces
The Role will include:
* Support of all areas of the business
* Manage and set KPI's and annual objectives
* Deliver monthly 1-2-1's with the team
* Day to day running of the office including line management
* Report to managers weekly, monthly and yearly
* Create and manage tenancy agreements
* Ensure correct advertisement of properties and rents
* Oversee marketing channels including social media accounts and events
* Develop and maintain great relationships with landlords
* Organise and conduct check outs/ins, cleaning and Inventories
* Updating staff and landlord on legislation changes including compliance audits
* Recruitment and management of landlords
* Oversee any maintenance or customer service issues