Excellent opportunity to join this leading, independent estate agent at their Oxford office as a Lettings Negotiator.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
To assist the lettings team in the smooth running of the department and its ongoing success. To liaise with clients on a regular basis regarding their requirements and provide a high quality service at all times.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Regularly liaise with applicants, tenants and landlords in relation to their requirements
- To match suitable properties to applicants requirements
- To arrange and attend property viewings
- To negotiate lets
- To credit reference tenants
- To organise inventories and check ins and outs
- To arrange deposit monies and contracts
- To meet set targets
You must have previous experience in the lettings industry or property field.
- Able to work as part of a team
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Genuine enthusiasm for the lettings industry
- Well presented
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build rapport with all types of people
For more information regarding this vacancy please call us on 01242 228362.