Our quality client in Oxford now seeks an Office Administrator for their busy branch.
The applicant should have the following attributes:
· Well presented and articulate with a professional telephone manner and able to provide a high level of customer service.
· Full UK driving licence and use of own vehicle is preferable but not essential.
· Excellent time management skills.
· Good level of computer literacy, with knowledge of Microsoft Office.
· Acute attention to detail.
· Ability to work to strict deadlines.
· Capable of working in a fast paced and sometimes pressured environment.
· Experience in a similar role is preferable but not essential.
· Day-to-day support of the sales and lettings teams.
· Ensuring that the office is managed and well presented.
· Maintaining property records, ensuring all relevant documents are up to date.
· Processing invoices for payment.
· Responding to property enquiries.
· Advising applicants of new properties that come onto the market.
· Conducting viewings.
· Negotiating Sales.
· Ordering and keeping office supplies in stock and up to date.
· General ad-hoc office duties.
You will be required to work Monday to Friday between the hours of 8:45 and 18:00, with some Saturday work. Time in lieu will be given in respect of weekend hours.