New Homes Negotiator required for busy site in Henley on Thames.
Please see below for key responsibilities-
* Handle daily applicant calls and visits to the marketing suite, ensuring accurate details are recorded
* Carry out viewings with prospective purchasers
* Follow sales through to exchange and completion
* Give best advice to clients at all times in a professional and enthusiastic manner
* Maintain records on the database on a daily basis, chasing applicants and archiving where necessary.
* Ensure the client and Sales Manager receive regular feedback.
* Ensure thorough preparation of the sales centre and show home
* Close liaison with the Sales Manager, reporting problems on site without delay, following reporting procedure as per briefing note and problem solving where required. Ensure good liaison with client at all times, keeping them updated on sales as required.
* Maintain an awareness of competing schemes in the area and trends in the local property market.
* Maintain accurate sales brochures, price lists, specification lists and displays.
* Liaise with customers and clients in a professional, polite and respectful manner fitting of a company representative.
* Follow health and safety procedures at all times.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Strong ability to influence.
* Able to quickly build rapport and long-standing relationships.
* Extensive experience for on-site sales.
The client requires someone high calibre, dynamic and driven and self-reliant who is extremely well presented.
For immediate/ as soon as possible start.