Our client is a leading multi-site award winning independent Estate Agency with an enviable reputation in the industry, excellent approach to the market and strong ethos.
Due to continued growth they are looking to recruit an experienced Sales/Lettings Negotiator for their Portishead office and for the right individual there is an opportunity to progress within the team.
* Working across both Sales and Lettings in this busy Agency.
* Registering purchaser / tenant details and matching them to available properties.
* Booking property valuations.
* Carrying out accompanied viewings with purchasers / tenants.
* Negotiating property Sales and Lets, liaising between landlords / tenants and vendors / purchasers.
* Working closely with other Negotiators, sharing information to secure additional business.
* Recommending the company's other products, such as insurance and financial services.
* Liaising with Solicitors, Mortgage Lenders and Surveyors as part of the Sales Progression process.
* Working closely with the Property Management team, passing on any Tenant and Landlord concerns.
* Contribute to the team's vision for targeting new business
* Keeping a close eye on the local market, noticing any changes and recognising opportunities.
* Being part of an enthusiastic and driven team, working towards common goals.
*Previous experience in a property sales or letting environment
* Able to work to targets
* Highly effective communication skills
* The ability to work well within a team as well as being self motivated
* Determination to achieve personal and team targets
* Professional and enthusiastic
* Full UK driving licence
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to join a vibrant, forward thinking and ambitious company with true long term career prospects.
For more information regarding this vacancy please call us here at AMR.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.