A great opportunity to join a well-established Independent Lettings Firm in Worcester as a Senior Lettings Negotiator/Lettings Manager.
The Senior Lettings Negotiator is principally a sales role, maximising the number of properties rented.
The role will involve overseeing and working with the Lettings Negotiators team, so that individual and collective targets are met which will in turn allow the business to achieve its goals.
Active management of the diary will be an important factor in achieving these aims, ensuring that viewings are being booked in the most efficient manner possible.
The Senior Lettings Negotiator will have an individual target and be therefore required to conduct viewings, negotiate between landlord and tenants and complete all associated paperwork and conduct check-ins when necessary.
It is expected that the Senior Lettings Negotiator will be in a position to take on new Landlords.
High levels of customer service are essential and the Senior Lettings Negotiator will be required to help ensure that the front end team is exceeding expectations in this respect.
Main Areas of Responsibility;
· Achieving monthly individual rented property target.
· Ensuring that the Negotiators achieve their individual targets so that collective targets are met.
· Organising the Negotiators on a day to day basis.
· Training the Negotiators to improve sales, customer services & general performance.
· Active diary & viewing management.
· Taking on new Landlords when required.
· Generate ideas for securing new Landlords.
· Weekly Landlord call list.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.