Our client is a leading property management firm who manages various properties including blocks of flats, converted houses, retirement homes, church premises, and modern housing estates; specialising in maintenance of internal communal areas and external open spaces.
Due to their continued success and expanding team our fantastic client seeks a property manager to join their team in Bristol.
Now managing in excess of 250 blocks of apartments, housing estates and retirement complexes, containing over 5000 units across the South West and its expertise continues to ensure owners and tenants are treated fairly. Our client has a desire to continue its growth in the area through service levels, proactivity and choice for developers, resident management companies and landlords - adding value and providing professional support.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
* Managing of high profile residential leasehold developments and freehold estates
* Carrying out site inspections to ensure blocks are suitably maintained
* Attending and chairing AGM's, EGM's and residents meetings both formal and informal
* Enhancing client relationships by providing a personal and reliable service
* Being commercially astute for both the client and the core business
* Management of day to day queries on remedial works, repairs, maintenance and other issues
* Control of documentation and invoices pertaining to works within the portfolio liaising with contractors, finance and internal accounting teams
* Preparation of annual service charge estimates and reviewing expenditure
* Instructing contractors to deal with works required including monitoring contractor performance
* Dealing with all aspects of Health & Safety and Fire risks and where necessary liaising with insurers and Loss Adjusters as well as the in house H&S team.
* Being efficient in the way of working by utilising technology to proactively manage the buildings, clients and finances.
* Working with the accounts department to deliver service charge accounts.
Key attributes include:
* Customer focused whilst balancing a commercial approach
* Awareness of the residential management industry and a willingness to progress with IRPM study and qualifications
* Very strong communication skills with clients, colleagues and contractors
* Good time management and the ability to prioritise
* Confident in IT to assist with use of bespoke in house software
* Team player in assisting the Company with achieving its goals by working within a POD structure
* Understanding of Service Charge accounting
For more information on this fantastic position please contact Annie at AMR
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.