Job ID JO0000051485
The Tenancy Services Team deliver a 360-degree service, they deal with all aspects of the lettings portfolios once a tenant is found for a property, including but not exclusive to referencing, contracts, inspections, compliance, maintenance and accounting.
The Tenancy Manager will be allocated a portfolio of clients for which they will have overall responsibility and approval rights on the day-to-day management of these assets. Working symbiotically with the relevant branch, the Tenancy Manager will make themselves fully appraised of the clients’ management requirements and strategic objectives. You will also ensure that the assets are managed in accordance with government and industry legislation whilst aiming to make it profitable for the investor.
You will work towards departmental KPIs set for your specific role. These are based around customer pressure points to ensure we are delivering the best possible service to our clients. Tenancy Managers will report these KPIs to their line manager on a regular basis in order to assess performance and manage progression.
You are responsible for each of the below job duties to your full and complete capacity for their allocated portfolio (plus any additional cover for sickness or holiday as required by their line manager), in line with company policies and using systems provided by our client.
• Chase and confirm tenant references prior to move in to display suitability
• Complete all aspects of “Move in Pack Production” including generating contracts, property compliance and arranging handover
• Complete the renewals process including negotiation and contract production
• Post move in Pack processing and renewal processing including sending inventory, filing all digital paperwork on CRM
• Checkout booking and move out report processing with negotiation of deposit return/deductions with tenant and landlord
• Handle all aspects of TDS disputes and Nil Deposit claims
• Inventory booking prior to move in and processing therefore once received
• Inspection booking, analysis and processing of necessary work/improvements
• Manage all aspects of Reactive maintenance including communicating with landlord and tenants
• Manage all aspects of Proactive maintenance such as improvement works and associated communication
• Processing of contractor Invoices for payment
• Ensure properties are compliant and meet all safety regulations– e.g. EICRs, Gas Certs and EPCs
• Report departmental KPI performance to Team Leader on a regular basis
• Actively offer ideas, improvements and suggestions to relevant team members in order to develop processes or improve service
All staff are required to familiarise themselves with the other divisions within the group, and offer support to those departments when requested to suit the demands of the business. In order to be effective in this role, it is essential for this team member has a thorough understanding of all departments, processes and objectives.
Skills and Qualifications
• Fluent level of English with excellent spelling and grammar
• Proficient IT user, able to use MS packages as well as a range of internal systems
• Thrives in a fast paced, fluid environment
• Experience of working in a customer service environment is essential
• Experience of working within the lettings industry is desirable
• Lives and breathes our Values: Team Player, Vibrant and Exceptional
• Engaging communicator, both written and verbal, able to build rapport with clients
• A well-presented professional with a confident, enthusiastic approach to work
• A diligent and organised individual, capable of prioritising own workload and shifting priorities
• Able to positively adapt to change and be flexible in accordance with business needs
• Works with company best interest in mind at all times, demonstrating honesty and loyalty
• Work well within a team and alone; takes initiative and is actively productive
• Demonstrates attention to detail, accuracy and timeliness
• Eager to learn and develop own skill set as well as supporting fellow colleagues with theirs
33 days’ holiday including bank holidays (rising with service)
Pension with employer contributions (rising with service)
Perkbox benefits, including free weekly coffees, birthday boxes, online and high street shopping discounts
Workplace Nursery Benefit
1 CSR day per year
For further information contact Chris Oliver from AMR Midlands